We hold our monthly luncheon on the third Monday of every month (except in January and February when, due to holidays, we hold it on the fourth Monday).
Lunch service begins at NOON and the program begins at 12:15. Luncheons are held at The Manning House, 450 W. Paseo Redondo in Tucson (except our Holiday luncheon in December, which takes place at the Arizona Inn). Reservations and cancellations must be made no later than midnight on the Tuesday before the luncheon.
No-shows and cancellations after the reservation deadline will be billed. The cost is $20.00 for members, $10.00 for law students and $25.00 for non-members. Note: The Manning House has plenty of parking and offers a delicious buffet with both standard and vegetarian fare.
You can make a reservation from the Event Calendar, which shows all upcoming luncheons and other events.
NOW! PAY ONLINE using your credit card, or by check at the door.
Still have questions? You can email Linda Petersen email@example.com
AWLA - Southern Arizona Chapter Monthly Luncheon RSVP Policy
1. The cost for luncheons is $20.00 for members, $25.00 for non-members and $10.00 for law students. The cost is due whether the individual attending chooses to eat lunch or not.
2. Reservations and cancellations must be made by 5:00 p.m. the Tuesday immediately prior to the luncheon.
3. Reservations are transferable. If you have made a timely reservation, another individual may attend in your stead without prior notice to AWLA.
4. Individuals with reservations who do not attend the luncheon, or who cancel after the reservation deadline will be billed the applicable cost. Individuals who do not arrive at the luncheon by 12:10 p.m. will be assumed to be no-shows and will not be admitted if their seat has been allocated to a standby attendee.
5. Individuals without reservations will be admitted on a standby basis only after it is determined that there is sufficient seating as a result of no-shows. If at 12:10 p.m. there are seats available as a result of no-shows, individuals without reservations will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis. If there are insufficient seats available as a result of no-shows, individuals without a reservation will not be admitted. The cost to attend the monthly luncheon without a reservation will be $20.00, which must be paid at the door.